|The IQmark Digital ECG System is easy to use. The following are the steps involved:
- Rapid Read ECG will send a representative to your location to give you a demonstration of the system.
- If you would like to proceed, Rapid Read ECG will arrange for a complete unit to be installed.
- A representative will train users on all functions of the ECG unit.
- Ongoing technical support is available by phone or e-mail
- Once the unit is installed, you will be able to send the ECGs to Dr. Schneider by encrypted e-mail.
- The ECG file is created by the IQmark Digital Software and can only be opened with that software.
- You can send the ECGs as often as you acquire them and a confirmed diagnosis will usually be returned the same day.
- At the end of the month, Rapid Read ECG will send you an invoice for the total number of ECGs confirmed as per the AHCIP Fee Schedule.
- You will have one representative to contact should you have any questions or concerns.